You can either be able to speak Japanese, or you won’t be able to.
Which one do you choose in your life?
It is up to you to decide whether to give up
or try it again anyway you are living in Japan!
One thing I can tell you is that
have you ever really done any speaking training?
Most of us have studied Japanese. That is to say,
they have practiced writing and reading,
but have never done any speaking training.
Without training, the day will never come
when you can speak Japanese like a native speaker.
In other words,
with speaking training, you will be able to speak.
The youngest is 25 years old and the oldest is 60 years old.
No matter how old you are,
you can learn to speak Japanese
with Japanese speaking training.
The problem is not your brain.
The problem is a lack of training.
it is impossible to speak Japanese like a native speaker.
Then, start training today.
We are specialists in Japanese conversation and communication.
All of our teachers are native Japanese speakers.
Japan Language Factory is a fully online school based in London. Our students come from all over the world, including the US, Canada, Australia, India, Europe, and Japan.
Problems with current Japanese language education.
1. Lack of conversation training.
2. More than 2,500 kanji and more than 50,000 words in Japanese are difficult to learn and make results.
3. JLPT (Japanese Proficiency Test) does not lead to conversation skills at all.
4. There are few Japanese who can speak English well.
5. The method of studying Japanese is not clear.
1. I am studying Japanese, but I can’t speak at all. Maybe just greetings…
2. Listening is difficult.
3. Cultural differences between Japan and the West make it difficult to communicate.
4. I don’t know the difference between rude and polite phrases.
5. I don’t know how to use grammar or vocabulary.
1. You will surely get results because we specialize in Japanese conversation
2. You can start with 10 minutes of self-study training every day.
3. You can learn how to study Japanese efficiently.
4. Grammar and vocabulary can be naturally learned from phrases, so it’s easy to remember.
5. You can learn how to introduce yourself through personal training for personal life and job interviews.
6. All lessons are online and private, so you can make your own schedule.
You can adjust your schedule freely.
All our coaches are bilingual.
Only bilingual can teach how to become bilingual.
Here you can be a Japanese speaker.
Total 30 sessions to master Japanese speaking and communication skills to achieve your goal and improve your speaking skills from zero to business levels.
Talk to one of our Japanese speech coaches to learn our method to become a Japanese Speaker in 2 months👆