The Japanese have a completely
different personality than Americans.
The main difference is that they don’t tell people how they feel.
So, if you want to make friends with Japanese people,
the most difficult thing is that you may not know what they are thinking.
Even the people say YES is maybe NO in their mind.
Some times Japanese people are too polite and
They don’t express themselves.
This is because Japanese people are quiet and mysterious.
So, what should you, as a gaijin?
How can you get what they are really thinking easily?
Communication is the key.
Ask their heart.
99% of Japanese people belive that they are not good at English,
or they cannot speak English, and in reality, they are right.
So, when they see your face, they may think that
they don’t want to talk to you
because they don’t speak English.
It is the same in private life and in business.
In such a case, you, a foreigner, may wonder
why they don’t want to talk to me.
The reason is that
they have a complex or fear of English.
But what if you could speak Japanese?
Just by asking a simple question or reacting in Japanese,
you can claim that you understand a little Japanese and start communicating with Japanese people.
The most important thing is that you start the conversation in Japanese.
That is the first step in communicating with Japanese people.
Otherwise, the Japanese may always be silent towards you.
What is Japan Language Factory?
We are specialists in Japanese conversation and communication.
All of our teachers are native Japanese speakers.
Japan Language Factory is a fully online school based in London. Our students come from all over the world, including the US, Canada, Australia, India, Europe, and Japan.
Problems with current Japanese language education.
1. Lack of conversation training.
2. More than 2,500 kanji and more than 50,000 words in Japanese are difficult to learn and make results.
3. JLPT (Japanese Proficiency Test) does not lead to conversation skills at all.
4. There are few Japanese who can speak English well.
5. The method of studying Japanese is not clear.
Common voices of Japanese language learners.
1. I am studying Japanese, but I can’t speak at all. Maybe just greetings…
2. Listening is difficult.
3. Cultural differences between Japan and the West make it difficult to communicate.
4. I don’t know the difference between rude and polite phrases.
5. I don’t know how to use grammar or vocabulary.
Total 30 sessions to master Japanese speaking and communication skills to achieve your goal and improve your speaking skills from zero to business levels.
Talk to one of our Japanese speech coaches to learn our method to become a Japanese Speaker in 2 months👆