|99% of Japanese language learners start by learning hiragana and katakana, then vocabulary and grammar, and after a year, they can hardly speak Japanese 😩 Losing opportunities every day become of lack of confidence to speak Japanese 😢|
However, if you put a 3-year-old child in a Japanese-speaking environment, he or she will be able to communicate happily with Japanese friends in a year. 😀
Why is it that you,
who have already studied Japanese for more than 3 years, cannot have a natural conversation in Japanese…
Are we adults not as smart as children? 🤔
Or is it that your current study method is not working? 🙄
Japan Language Factory is the only Japanese speech coaching school in the world. 🇯🇵
Our students come from all over the world, from Japan to the United States, and we are a fully online international school [🌎]
The only thing you will learn here is thorough speech communication skills in Japanese ✊
There are steps that you need to take today in order to be able to speak Japanese. 👉
To ensure that you make progress, you need to learn the right training methods. 👉🧐
Life is limited. To avoid wasting your time, start training today. [🙌]
Japanese speech training is not like learning Japanese as puzzle like random words and random grammar. 😣
You need to learn in a conversational flow in order to keep the conversation going. 🤗
What is Japan Language Factory?
We are specialists in Japanese conversation and communication.
All of our teachers are native Japanese speakers.
Japan Language Factory is a fully online school based in London. Our students come from all over the world, including the US, Canada, Australia, India, Europe, and Japan.
Problems with current Japanese language education.
1. Lack of conversation training.
2. More than 2,500 kanji and more than 50,000 words in Japanese are difficult to learn and make results.
3. JLPT (Japanese Proficiency Test) does not lead to conversation skills at all.
4. There are few Japanese who can speak English well.
5. The method of studying Japanese is not clear.
Common voices of Japanese language learners.
1. I am studying Japanese, but I can’t speak at all. Maybe just greetings…
2. Listening is difficult.
3. Cultural differences between Japan and the West make it difficult to communicate.
4. I don’t know the difference between rude and polite phrases.
5. I don’t know how to use grammar or vocabulary.
Total 30 sessions to master Japanese speaking and communication skills to achieve your goal and improve your speaking skills from zero to business levels.
Talk to one of our Japanese speech coaches to learn our method to become a Japanese Speaker in 2 months👆