Can you imagine how different your life would be
if you could speak Japanese fluently?
✅You can make friends with Japanese people.
✅You can find a Japanese partner.
✅You can work in Japanese.
✅You can have a new connection.
✅You will be trusted by Japanese companies.
✅You will have a deeper understanding of Japanese culture.
But the problem is that Japanese is different from European languages
and completely different from English,
so it seems to be very difficult.
There are 2,500 kanji and
more than 10,000 pronunciations of kanji.
If you are learning Japanese like an elementary school student,
you need 20 years like children.
Grammar step by step.
Writing, reading, listening, speaking.
like Japanese culture things that can’t be translated…
1 year, 2 years, 3 years, zero progress….
Also, a huge problem is
how to stop forgetting every single day?
When you hear that,
you may feel that it is impossible to learn Japanese…
Here is a method to breakthrough
that old fashion Japanese learning.
You will NOT learn like an elementary school student.
With this method,
you will be able to control your brain
and In 2 months,
you will be able to have a basic conversation.
Time is money.
Here at last is a Japanese learning method
for those who don’t want to wait 20 years.
Don’t give up to become a Japanese speaker!
What is Japan Language Factory?
We are specialists in Japanese conversation and communication.
All of our teachers are native Japanese speakers.
Japan Language Factory is a fully online school based in London. Our students come from all over the world, including the US, Canada, Australia, India, Europe, and Japan.
Problems with current Japanese language education.
1. Lack of conversation training.
2. More than 2,500 kanji and more than 50,000 words in Japanese are difficult to learn and make results.
3. JLPT (Japanese Proficiency Test) does not lead to conversation skills at all.
4. There are few Japanese who can speak English well.
5. The method of studying Japanese is not clear.
Common voices of Japanese language learners.
1. I am studying Japanese, but I can’t speak at all. Maybe just greetings…
2. Listening is difficult.
3. Cultural differences between Japan and the West make it difficult to communicate.
4. I don’t know the difference between rude and polite phrases.
5. I don’t know how to use grammar or vocabulary.
Total 30 sessions to master Japanese speaking and communication skills to achieve your goal and improve your speaking skills from zero to business levels.
Talk to one of our Japanese speech coaches to learn our method to become a Japanese Speaker in 2 months👆