What is the biggest difference?
when you are in Japan and
when you are in your own country?
There are many foreigners in Japan
who feel lonely and losing so many opportunities
because they cannot speak Japanese.
Better salary 💰
Better job 💼
Better life 🗼
All problems are coming
from lack of communication.
If you can speak Japanese,
Like a native…
By the way,
but I also
if I couldn’t speak Japanese at all in the U.S.,
I wouldn’t enjoy my life at all.
I am sorry.
Please give me this.
How much is it?
If I could only say these things in English,
would my life be happy in the U.S.?
They will like me?
They can feel that they want to talk to me?
Communication is not just
about ordering something at a restaurant.
Communication is about making friends,
talking to people, and being interesting.
Or, in a business situation,
it is about trusting you,
working with you,
or selling you something of value.
Are you able to communicate in Japanese?
What is Japan Language Factory?
We are specialists in Japanese conversation and communication.
All of our teachers are native Japanese speakers.
Japan Language Factory is a fully online school based in London. Our students come from all over the world, including the US, Canada, Australia, India, Europe, and Japan.
Problems with current Japanese language education.
1. Lack of conversation training.
2. More than 2,500 kanji and more than 50,000 words in Japanese are difficult to learn and make results.
3. JLPT (Japanese Proficiency Test) does not lead to conversation skills at all.
4. There are few Japanese who can speak English well.
5. The method of studying Japanese is not clear.
Common voices of Japanese language learners.
1. I am studying Japanese, but I can’t speak at all. Maybe just greetings…
2. Listening is difficult.
3. Cultural differences between Japan and the West make it difficult to communicate.
4. I don’t know the difference between rude and polite phrases.
5. I don’t know how to use grammar or vocabulary.
Total 30 sessions to master Japanese speaking and communication skills to achieve your goal and improve your speaking skills from zero to business levels.