We all know that there is frustration with the JLPT.
Because tests such as the JLPT N5 till N1
only concentrate on grammar and vocabulary and do not lead to actual conversation skills at all.
”I have lived in Japan for more than 10 years
and have been to many Japanese language classes”
but many people still complain that they cannot speak anything.
Vivek, an Indian, has been working in the Japanese automobile industry
for many years and has a JLPT N4,
but he had no confidence in his ability to speak.
However, after one month of taking the JLF Master Course,
he was able to not only speak in Japanese
but also have interesting conversations.
How did he suddenly become able to speak Japanese
in just 1 month
after not being able to speak for many years?
🔴 Because he stopped studying grammar and vocabulary and
learned correct pronunciation training and correct phrases.
🔴 So, He suddenly starts understanding the conversation flow.
🔴 When people learn to pronounce correctly,
they gain confidence.
🔴 And when people understand the correct phrases,
you can immediately use them in practice.
Studying grammar and vocabulary
maybe good for reading books and newspapers.
However, they do not lead to conversation skills at all.
Do you want to be a writer?
Or do you want to be a singer or a speaker?
There is a big difference, and you need a completely different way of learning.
❌ Random study methods will never give you results.
❌ Just doing a random free talk is not good enough.
Commit to the right phrases, the right pronunciation.
You will be able to speak Japanese in just 2 months.
What is Japan Language Factory?
We are specialists in Japanese conversation and communication.
All of our teachers are native Japanese speakers.
Japan Language Factory is a fully online school based in London. Our students come from all over the world, including the US, Canada, Australia, India, Europe, and Japan.
Problems with current Japanese language education.
1. Lack of conversation training.
2. More than 2,500 kanji and more than 50,000 words in Japanese are difficult to learn and make results.
3. JLPT (Japanese Proficiency Test) does not lead to conversation skills at all.
4. There are few Japanese who can speak English well.
5. The method of studying Japanese is not clear.
Common voices of Japanese language learners.
1. I am studying Japanese, but I can’t speak at all. Maybe just greetings…
2. Listening is difficult.
3. Cultural differences between Japan and the West make it difficult to communicate.
4. I don’t know the difference between rude and polite phrases.
5. I don’t know how to use grammar or vocabulary.
Total 30 sessions to master Japanese speaking and communication skills to achieve your goal and improve your speaking skills from zero to business levels.
Talk to one of our Japanese speech coaches to learn our method to become a Japanese Speaker in 2 months👆