We are not just a language school,
we offer Japanese speaking training
to help you become bilingual, trilingual, or multilingual.
In order to become a Japanese speaker,
you need to make it a daily habit.
You may think that if you just want to pass an exam,
you can just study until next month.
Bilingualism is a lifelong skill for you.
There’s no way that you are living in Japan but you can’t speak
Because if you can’t speak Japanese in Japan,
You won’t have any other place where you can speak often.
If you are using the wrong language apps or language school,
Don’t waste your time.
You can be a Japanese speaker in 2 months with the right way to do
the actual speaking training.
you need to train it for the rest of your life to become bilingual.
We don’t need A JUST certificate but we can’t speak.
If you can speak confidently,
who cares about your certificate?
“Language certificate” is for only the person who can’t speak well.
They want to prove something, that’s why they need a paper.
Like you ask the native English speaker,
Do you have TOEIC?
If you can speak, that’s enough.
If you can’t speak, not enough.
So here you can take the first steps necessary for a lifetime of training.
Passing a test and living as a bilingual person
are two very different things.
The first step is to make speaking training a daily habit.
That is the first step to becoming bilingual.
What is Japan Language Factory?
We are specialists in Japanese conversation and communication.
All of our teachers are native Japanese speakers.
Japan Language Factory is a fully online school based in London. Our students come from all over the world, including the US, Canada, Australia, India, Europe, and Japan.
Problems with current Japanese language education.
1. Lack of conversation training.
2. More than 2,500 kanji and more than 50,000 words in Japanese are difficult to learn and make results.
3. JLPT (Japanese Proficiency Test) does not lead to conversation skills at all.
4. There are few Japanese who can speak English well.
5. The method of studying Japanese is not clear.
Common voices of Japanese language learners.
1. I am studying Japanese, but I can’t speak at all. Maybe just greetings…
2. Listening is difficult.
3. Cultural differences between Japan and the West make it difficult to communicate.
4. I don’t know the difference between rude and polite phrases.
5. I don’t know how to use grammar or vocabulary.
Total 30 sessions to master Japanese speaking and communication skills to achieve your goal and improve your speaking skills from zero to business levels.
Talk to one of our Japanese speech coaches to learn our method to become a Japanese Speaker in 2 months👆