Are the Japanese completely happy with you?
Japanese people’s reaction is quiet.
This is because it is the culture to be quiet and polite.
It’s very difficult for you, as a foreigner,
to look at a Japanese person’s face and judge
whether he or she is completely happy or not.
But it’s easy to judge if the Japanese are happy or not.
if it is a job, it is the salary.
The average salary for a Japanese person
is between 340,000 yen and 580,000 yen per month in Tokyo.
If your salary is very low,
it is probably a sign that your company is not completely happy with you.
The same goes for your relationships.
If the Japanese people you meet are completely happy with you,
they will be messaging you all the time and calling you to ask you out for drinks.
Japanese people don’t have a happy face all the time,
but you can see it in their actions.
If it’s work, it’s salary.
If it’s a relationship, it’s whether or not you get invited.
If you are a foreigner and your work, love life,
and friendships are not going well, communication may be the problem.
Lack of communication skills is most likely the reason for Japanese people’s dissatisfaction.
How can we make them happy?
Work, love, and friendships can all be made better.
By understanding the completely different cultures and ways of thinking of people in the U.S. and Japan.
You can make a big difference by simply paying attention to the way you speak.
There’s no point to wait for becoming a Japanese speaker.
Just in 2 months.
Hack your brain🧠
What is Japan Language Factory?
We are specialists in Japanese conversation and communication.
All of our teachers are native Japanese speakers.
Japan Language Factory is a fully online school based in London. Our students come from all over the world, including the US, Canada, Australia, India, Europe, and Japan.
Problems with current Japanese language education.
1. Lack of conversation training.
2. More than 2,500 kanji and more than 50,000 words in Japanese are difficult to learn and make results.
3. JLPT (Japanese Proficiency Test) does not lead to conversation skills at all.
4. There are few Japanese who can speak English well.
5. The method of studying Japanese is not clear.
Common voices of Japanese language learners.
1. I am studying Japanese, but I can’t speak at all. Maybe just greetings…
2. Listening is difficult.
3. Cultural differences between Japan and the West make it difficult to communicate.
4. I don’t know the difference between rude and polite phrases.
5. I don’t know how to use grammar or vocabulary.
Total 30 sessions to master Japanese speaking and communication skills to achieve your goal and improve your speaking skills from zero to business levels.
Talk to one of our Japanese speech coaches to learn our method to become a Japanese Speaker in 2 months👆