Japanese people never speak to you straight
even if you speak Japanese rudely,
Never say to you ” You are rude” (失礼ね！)
But when they are not 100 % happy with your communication,
they will show you their behavior.
Japanese culture is to be polite.
Being polite in Japan is a “proper person” Japan.
Fortunately or unfortunately,
This is the culture.
But once you learn how to be a ” proper person” in Japan,
Because you know how to speak politely,
Suddenly, you will be the superstar.✨✨
Wow!! You can speak like a native!!!!
For example at work,
low salary(less than 200,000 yen like a high school student payment)
In a relationship or friendship,
they don’t invite to hang out together or do something together.
In order to speak Japanese politely,
you really need to understand 10 layers
of Japanese politeness to speak nicely NOT RUDELY.
Don’t do not rely on Japanese kindness
and silence and be a confident speaker in Japan.
What is Japan Language Factory?
We are specialists in Japanese conversation and communication.
All of our teachers are native Japanese speakers.
Japan Language Factory is a fully online school based in London. Our students come from all over the world, including the US, Canada, Australia, India, Europe, and Japan.
Problems with current Japanese language education.
1. Lack of conversation training.
2. More than 2,500 kanji and more than 50,000 words in Japanese are difficult to learn and make results.
3. JLPT (Japanese Proficiency Test) does not lead to conversation skills at all.
4. There are few Japanese who can speak English well.
5. The method of studying Japanese is not clear.
Common voices of Japanese language learners.
1. I am studying Japanese, but I can’t speak at all. Maybe just greetings…
2. Listening is difficult.
3. Cultural differences between Japan and the West make it difficult to communicate.
4. I don’t know the difference between rude and polite phrases.
5. I don’t know how to use grammar or vocabulary.
Total 30 sessions to master Japanese speaking and communication skills to achieve your goal and improve your speaking skills from zero to business levels.
Talk to one of our Japanese speech coaches to learn our method to become a Japanese Speaker in 2 months👆