What are communication skills?
empathy, providing information…
A combination of various skills can be called communication skills.
Even if you get a perfect score on a test such as TOEIC or JLPT,
it doesn’t guarantee that you can tell an entertaining story.
It would be wonderful if you could surprise
the interviewer at a company interview,
instead of just speaking seriously.
The best way to introduce yourself is
to become a person that will be remembered forever.
Don’t just talk about your name or the name of a place,
introduce yourself in a way that will surprise and delight the Japanese.
If you can introduce yourself in a way
that will surprise and delight the Japanese,
you will surely make many friends.
They will want to spend more time with you, and your conversation opportunities will increase.
This is a positive cycle.✅
On the other hand,
a negative cycle is one in which you are too shy to speak Japanese.
They are too shy to speak and only talk about boring things.
No one wants to talk to them, and they lose the chance to speak.
This is a negative cycle.❌
The first thing you can do from today is
to do some basic Japanese speaking training,
and then start speaking without fear of making mistakes.
Don’t wait to be a Japanese speaker for more than 20 years!!
What is Japan Language Factory?
We are specialists in Japanese conversation and communication.
All of our teachers are native Japanese speakers.
Japan Language Factory is a fully online school based in London. Our students come from all over the world, including the US, Canada, Australia, India, Europe, and Japan.
Problems with current Japanese language education.
1. Lack of conversation training.
2. More than 2,500 kanji and more than 50,000 words in Japanese are difficult to learn and make results.
3. JLPT (Japanese Proficiency Test) does not lead to conversation skills at all.
4. There are few Japanese who can speak English well.
5. The method of studying Japanese is not clear.
Common voices of Japanese language learners.
1. I am studying Japanese, but I can’t speak at all. Maybe just greetings…
2. Listening is difficult.
3. Cultural differences between Japan and the West make it difficult to communicate.
4. I don’t know the difference between rude and polite phrases.
5. I don’t know how to use grammar or vocabulary.
Total 30 sessions to master Japanese speaking and communication skills to achieve your goal and improve your speaking skills from zero to business levels.