If you, as a foreigner, speak to a Japanese person in English,
90% of Japanese people will almost run away from you.
This is because 90% of them
have never had a conversation in English in a real situation.
if you don’t speak French and
a French person speaks to you in French,
you don’t know what to do, right?
Japan is the third-largest economy in the world,🇯🇵
but Tokyo is not as international as New York or London.
The best way to get along with Japanese people in Japan
is to speak Japanese.
Local people like to have local conversations.
International people like to have international conversations.
It is important to think about
what you should say in several situations and simulate them.
✅Prepare the following
1. Prepare a topic to talk about.
2. Prepare a sentence to be spoken.
3. Make your pronunciation as close to that of a native speaker as possible.
4. Prepare phrases to use when you have trouble listening.
5. Imitate the gestures of Japanese people.
For example, bowing.
These are all part of our master course,
They are essential for you to behave
in private and business situations,
and to make a good impression on Japanese people.
What is Japan Language Factory?
We are specialists in Japanese conversation and communication.
All of our teachers are native Japanese speakers.
Japan Language Factory is a fully online school based in London. Our students come from all over the world, including the US, Canada, Australia, India, Europe, and Japan.
Problems with current Japanese language education.
1. Lack of conversation training.
2. More than 2,500 kanji and more than 50,000 words in Japanese are difficult to learn and make results.
3. JLPT (Japanese Proficiency Test) does not lead to conversation skills at all.
4. There are few Japanese who can speak English well.
5. The method of studying Japanese is not clear.
Common voices of Japanese language learners.
1. I am studying Japanese, but I can’t speak at all. Maybe just greetings…
2. Listening is difficult.
3. Cultural differences between Japan and the West make it difficult to communicate.
4. I don’t know the difference between rude and polite phrases.
5. I don’t know how to use grammar or vocabulary.
Total 30 sessions to master Japanese speaking and communication skills to achieve your goal and improve your speaking skills from zero to business levels.