Not being able to speak Japanese makes me feel like I am missing out.
I feel like I can’t completely fit into Japan.
I love Japan, but I can’t communicate with Japanese people.
In order to open people’s minds,
communication is important.
In addition, being able to speak the local language is very important in building relationships.
Hi, My name is Terumi.
I’m a founder of Japan language factory.
When I started learning English was just 5,6 years ago when I was 29 years old.
Now I’m 35 years old, I can speak English, Greek, and German.
Here I would like to tell you,
You will be able to speak Japanese in just 2 months
even if you are an adult like me.
I give presentations in front of people all the time in Japanese, English, and other languages.
If I don’t speak English at all, and I speak to you through an interpreter,
I don’t think I really can build a great relationship with you.
If I speak to you in English, in my own voice,
you will feel incomparably closer to me.
The fact, people feel comfortable with their mother language.
Always people feel like “HOME” with their mother language.
It is said that the Japanese are the most sensitive people in the world.
It is truly a world of “Zen”
There is a passion in the silence.
If you can speak Japanese,
you will be able to understand the real Japanese people that you never knew before.
If you approach with native Japanese in “proper”Japanese,
You can enjoy your life in Japan for sure.
What is Japan Language Factory?
We are specialists in Japanese conversation and communication.
All of our teachers are native Japanese speakers.
Japan Language Factory is a fully online school based in London. Our students come from all over the world, including the US, Canada, Australia, India, Europe, and Japan.
Problems with current Japanese language education.
1. Lack of conversation training.
2. More than 2,500 kanji and more than 50,000 words in Japanese are difficult to learn and make results.
3. JLPT (Japanese Proficiency Test) does not lead to conversation skills at all.
4. There are few Japanese who can speak English well.
5. The method of studying Japanese is not clear.
Common voices of Japanese language learners.
1. I am studying Japanese, but I can’t speak at all. Maybe just greetings…
2. Listening is difficult.
3. Cultural differences between Japan and the West make it difficult to communicate.
4. I don’t know the difference between rude and polite phrases.
5. I don’t know how to use grammar or vocabulary.
Total 30 sessions to master Japanese speaking and communication skills to achieve your goal and improve your speaking skills from zero to business levels.
Talk to one of our Japanese speech coaches to learn our method to become a Japanese Speaker in 2 months👆