|Some people have been living in Japan for more than a year now but cannot speak fluently at all, and some people do not live in Japan but can speak fluently.|
What is the difference?
It’s the difference in study methods, mindset, and motivation.
What is a study method?
For example, a common problem is that you don’t understand grammar well. I can’t remember a word. I can’t pronounce a word.
At our school, we teach a method of study that is effective immediately, without studying grammar or kanji. It’s the same principle as to how a child can learn to speak without knowing grammar.
What is a mindset?
I don’t want to fail. I don’t want to make mistakes. It is shameful to make mistakes in front of others.
If you can’t get out of your comfort zone, you won’t be able to speak for decades.
So, at our school, we also offer lessons to change such mindsets.
what is your motivation?
It is a strong motivation to want to be able to speak like Japanese. Without motivation, you will not be able to endure the effort.
The three essential conditions are to be able to speak Japanese in two months.
✅1. Study method.
If you lack even one of these, you will only waste your time and money and get older.
Do you really want to learn how to speak Japanese in just 2 months?
Contact us below!
You can learn much faster with our professional coach than study alone!
What is Japan Language Factory?
We are specialists in Japanese conversation and communication.
All of our teachers are native Japanese speakers.
Japan Language Factory is a fully online school based in London. Our students come from all over the world, including the US, Canada, Australia, India, Europe, and Japan.
Problems with current Japanese language education.
1. Lack of conversation training.
2. More than 2,500 kanji and more than 50,000 words in Japanese are difficult to learn and make results.
3. JLPT (Japanese Proficiency Test) does not lead to conversation skills at all.
4. There are few Japanese who can speak English well.
5. The method of studying Japanese is not clear.
Common voices of Japanese language learners.
1. I am studying Japanese, but I can’t speak at all. Maybe just greetings…
2. Listening is difficult.
3. Cultural differences between Japan and the West make it difficult to communicate.
4. I don’t know the difference between rude and polite phrases.
5. I don’t know how to use grammar or vocabulary.
Total 30 sessions to master Japanese speaking and communication skills to achieve your goal and improve your speaking skills from zero to business levels.
Talk to one of our Japanese speech coaches to learn our method to become a Japanese Speaker in 2 months👆